Monday, November 1

Halloween

I'm not a fan of halloween. It's a pain to find a decent costume without looking like a "skank" as Devin so kindly called me. I tried really hard to find a modest costume. When I held it up to me in the store it looked like it was going to be long enough. Yeah. It was shorter then it seemed. Another thing about halloween is that there really isn't much to do except go to lame parties hosted in someone's basement, go to a big party which is a slut-fest, or watch little kids trick-or-treat. I had all these choices taken away. I worked. Alll night long. But we are allowed to dress up for work and this is what my costume ended up looking like:
No it is not a leprechuan.
No it is not Link.
No it is not Peter Pan
It is Robin Hood thank you very much
Working halloween actually isnt terrible. It's REALLY busy in the middle of the day because everyone is trying to get their shopping done before kids will be at their house trick-or-treating and they have to send their kids off. But once it's dark enough for everything to start it gets pretty dead and it's just a party. I was scheduled 3-11 but ended up getting off at 8:30. Aww my manager is super nice. I picked my wonderful friend Devin and we went to this kids party. Which was lame. So we left. We were going to go to my apartement so I could change then find a real party. We ended up just hanging out in my apartement with Lex and Brian. Our adventure for the night: Averie lost her keys. Who knew who had them. Who knew what creep could get into our aparement halloween night. We made the boys sleep in our living room that night and me and Lex and Averie had a sleep over in lex's room. The end. And that's how my halloween went.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't call you a skank I called you a... nevermind I don't recall what I called you so it probably was a skank. but I meant it with all the love in my heart in the nicest possible way =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... you called me a skank. right after my mom told me it was a little short

    ReplyDelete