Wednesday, November 3

Happy Birthday!

Tuesday November 2 was my favorite brothers birthday =)
He turned Seven! I cant beleive he is growing up so fast! He was sitting at the table doing math homework the other night and I couldnt beleive my little baby brother was old enough to be learning math already! Wow! Kyle is the smartest kid ever though. He loves to learn, especially about animals and nature. He would rather watch a documentary than a cartoon and enjoys drawing the things he learns about. He's hilarious and loves to talk to anybody who will listen. He also had an obsession with maps. He thought my roommate, Alexa, was the luckiest person alive because she had a huge map hung in her room.
All this makes him a rather difficult little boy to shop for. He's not one of those kids that you just go buy the latest action figure or whatever and he's happy. He isn't entertained by such simple things. I ended up buying him a 3D puzzle globe but I'm not sure he liked it... hmmm.
Anyways!
Happy Birthday Kyle!!

My mother is so creative with cakes. Last year she made him snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment