Friday, January 28

Painting my Walls

K I know what you might be thinking: You can't paint your walls when you live in an apartment. They'll fine you.

Well let me tell you a story. Whilst looking for cute ways to decorate my room with (as noted in the previous post) I found something that I absolutely LOVE!

Ready? Post it note art!

Alright well obviously as a full time student with a job and a social life I don't have time to recreate Elvis' face on my wall. But it was pretty dang cool.

So then I thought I would just do something like this:

But the thing was I wanted  they colors to match my bed. Which is neon pink blue and green. Haha so I thought that might be a little overbearing.

So I thought maybe I would so a really really light color or pastel color with some neon splashes thrown in. Sorta like this: 

But I couldn't find enough light colors. So it ended up looking like this:
Now obviously I am not done. It's going to fade to a light blue into a vibrant green into a light green into a vibrant yellow into a light yellow. Haha the problem is I am running out of blue sticky notes. However I am liking the effect so far. I cant wait to get the finished wall on here =) 

One note to those who may follow in my footsteps: Get the super sticky post it note brand. The normal post it notes and off brands fall off after a few days. I haven't had any problems with the super sticky though.



No comments:

Post a Comment