Tuesday, January 25

Project...

Well I was going  to name this post project (insert cool name here) but I cant think of a cool name. Well as you know my blog needs some serious renovation. Such as the fact that I cant get the stupid border off from the middle column. Anyways my blogging issues is not what the post is about. I have decided to start a project:

Make my apartment look stunning.

Sure its fine now but I want it too look awesome and cute. There's a few things I need to start with:
Something to make my closet shelves look less cluttery (yes that's a word now)
Maybe some cute baskets to make it look more organized.

Also. I direly need a shoe rack. And I just had to throw this one on there because it's awesome!
Finally the last part of the closet, I want some decorations in the actual closet. Because the closets at my apartment don't have doors and it needs a little something.

I think that is what I am going to start on. I also want ideas for my desk and my walls. If anybody has some ideas please share =)

I'll keep you updated on my little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment